The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I hate him

I think I hate him.

He doesn't talk to me anymore. He barely even looks at me. He acts as if I don't exist. I come in and say "hello" and he ignores me. He looks at the TV or at his phone. He works on his projects or has side conversations and intentionally ignores me. I called him today and he didn't answer his phone. I know it was on purpose. It hurts my feels so much that he has chosen to act this way. I asked him one night if he was mad at me and his response was "No, not at all". I want to scream at him. I want him to stand up and be honest and say whats on his mind. I figure at this point there isn't much more he could say that could be more hurtful. One day I knelt at his feet and told him I missed him. I told him I would be happy to serve him again if he wanted me. He said "ok". He asked for the collar back after he sent me home with it. I thought things were turning around. I thought we had a chance. But now we are strangers living in a home together. I am ignored so I leave the house and stay over night where ever I can find a place. I will be moving in a week and I can't wait. The more time passes the more irritated I feel. I don't understand him and I am sure he doesn't understand me either. I miss him but I am starting to feel like I am free...free to be me again.

I don't know if I hate him but I do know that after all of this, I hate that I still love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home