The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, April 28, 2006

Fantasies, Fetishes and Floggers

This past week I have been very focused on trying to define what my fantasies are. It's hard for me to admit but I have been chasing my S&M dreams for so long that they have become my fantasies. Now that I have to chance to actually bring those fantasies to life, I want to flesh them out and give them more substance than simply saying, "I want to serve a man". Several times this week I have been asked by men to tell them my fantasies and I draw a blank. They have shared theirs, from golden showers to watching a scene between me and my best friend. However I feel like I am disappointing them when I say I really have nothing to tell. I think rather then saying I don't have fantasies, I should tell them I don't have many I am comfortable with sharing. Of course I have the fantasy of allowing a man to have complete control of me, dictating my movements right down to what I wear and how I speak. Another fantasy or fetish rather that I have had for years but have started really paying attention to in past weeks is my daddy/daughter one. I have recently met a man online, Darius, who makes that fantasy come alive just by the sound of his voice. He says people find it soothing and while I completely agree, I didn't tell him so. He calls me "Sub of Many Doms". It makes me laugh everytime I hear it. It does seem I have many Doms but how else can you find the one who is perfect for you if you are only seeing one at a time? But anyway, I called him once and he asked me "did you call just to hear my voice?" and I said "yes". I think I caught him off guard. He has managed to deal with my sarcasm and smart ass comments. That to me is a feat within itself. I usually scare men off by then. The ones who stick around to actually hear me call them "Sir" impress me. He is a very attractive man. Almost so attractive that I thought he would reject me when he saw my picture. To my surprise he did quite the opposite. He wants me to lose weight but eh, I am so used to that reply it doesn't really phase me. Not that I don't need to, of course. Well Eric has restricted me from touching myself until we see each other next Friday, so it will be a looooong week. I hope I can make it. Not only to show him how well behaved I can be but I also like the idea of proving him wrong. He doesn't think I will make it. Neither do I, but I am hopeful. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home