The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, May 05, 2006

Lovers and Friends

I have just gotten out of the tub. I am scrubbed, washed and shaved to perfection. This time tomorrow night I will be in his bed. Well mostly likely in the middle of his floor. That has become a comforting thought lately. I am looking forward to the time with him. However, in the back of my mind there is a little worry and doubt. I wish I could put my finger on it, but for some reason April doesn't care much for Eric. I am not sure if it is a genuine feeling of worry for my well-being or if it is knowing he is dominant or if she feels I am spending less time with her and more time with him, or even a mix of all 3. I know she isn't easy with me being in this lifestyle. She doesn't understand it and I suppose I never expected her to. It's confusing for even myself at times. However, I can say for the first time, that I am content. He doesn't much of me. He doesn't ask to be exclusive, he doesn't make ridiculous demands of me or put me in situations that are dangerous or uncomfortable. I still have my doubts about him and his past but if I take the man, as he is, I am content. I wish I could explain that to her and squelch her worries but I know it won't. I guess I would feel the same way if the roles were flopped. Saturday is her girlfriend's graduation. I am interested to see how the family will react to us. I am not sure they know that she is a lesbian. However, I find it hard to believe that fact isn't obvious at first glance. Then again, I have seen her girlfriend in a dress. She cleans up nicely.

Tomorrow evening I plan to give Eric a bubble bath. I think it would be nice to show him a quieter side to myself. The side who enjoys serving and attending and seeing to his desires. My success with his command to not touch myself as baffled him. So much so, that he doesn't believe I have been that good. LOL I told him I could actually follow a command with minimal whining and bitching. I think he is growing attached to me, and I must admit I kinda like it. He calls me nearly everyday for lunch and after work. I find it endearing. (LOL...he just called now) He won't come out and say how he feels but I can live without those words. I guess I am the same way myself. I still haven't packed so I better get to bed. Have a hair appointment in the morning I have to get to as well. Yay relaxer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home