The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another Letter from Douglas

So he wrote back. I had forgotten about the letter but his reply....well it speaks for itself.

Hi,

I'm sorry it took me so long to return your nice message. I guess I should go on here more often and check for messages, but I haven't been. Please accept my apologies. Having said all that I want to tell you that I really really wish I were able to have you in my home at this moment. And that is because I would restrain you and then whip you until you collapsed from the exhaustion of being whipped, and until your tear ducts ran dry. Maybe then you would see that your pompous attitude is not the way. When a dog chases a rabbit, would you say that is a product of his environment, and because of the experiences of the dogs life, or would you say that it is instinct, it is in his blood. Because I believe it is in your blood and instinct as a black woman to have a dominant-type personality. Your so-called submission is unnatural. I have been with black women who call themselves submissive. And quite honestly it is only submission when it suits her, and the level of submission I get from the white submissive women I have been with is much much higher. They truly give of themselves, and accept the fact that there is someone superior to her. In closing, while I am grateful that we are able to have a dialogue, and hope that I have not angered or incessed you in any way, I will say that your lame attempt at swaying my opinion that you are the one unique black woman who is able to be black (even though you attempted to deny that and shun it as who you are: "it doesn't matter if my skin was red, yellow, green, or purple." BULLSHIT. It DOES matter. You are BLACK. Show some pride in this fact, woman, instead of denying who you are. ) and also be sumissive, you have failed miserably. I strongly urge you to consider something with an open mind: Read this article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rarey_technique

This is a technique at getting a horse to submit. Obviously in the analogy, you would be the horse. When this method fails it is often recommended that the horse is destroyed, as there is little hope for it.

DOUGLAS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home