The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 18, 2007

~Hugs~

Today was a normal day. But what made it a better day was the number of hugs I got today. I got one from a friend of my daddy's at the hospital who was excited to hear about my upcoming internship. I got one from my daddy today when I left for school too. I also have an older lady who comes by the office to get help with her "sadistics" (our affectionate term for statistics). She is so sweet to me. She gave me a big hug and said "I prayed God would put someone like you in my path". I laughed because I doubt it was that serious, but it was a great addition to my day.

I had dinner with my best friend and Crazy and caught up on what we had missed in each other's lives lately. It was nice. It had been a while since we all had the chance to sit around and talk. We started talking about a graduation trip for next year. I am considering either a cruise or Las Vegas. I want to go to Atlanta for New Years but I haven't been able to sell that trip yet. I am almost willing to go by myself. We'll see.

Tomorrow is Friday. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home