The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 16, 2007

3 a.m.

It's 3 am and I am up.

In fact I am wide awake. On a school night! And even worst, I have no reason to be up this late.

My brain is in overdrive and won't settle down to let me sleep. Something told me to pick up some Tylenol PM when I was in Walmart. I have been trying to keep up with school, go apartment hunting, pack, keep up with friends, catch up with old friends, schedule other misc things in my life and try to understand stupid people. I fear I am spending more time with the stupid people than I should.

I need a good fucking. Or spanking. Or both. At the same time. Hmmm...

I am gonna go and lay in bed and pretend like I am in class. I should be out in 5 mins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home