The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sex, Lies and Myspace

So when I started out the day I was in a pretty good mood considering my lack of sleep lately. The pills I have been on have made me very ill on the stomach thus making it hard for me to sleep at night. I am glad I won't have to be on them for much longer. I went to work and was greeted by one of my work study students who informed me that she would only be at work for an hour until she had to go meet her adviser. No biggie, I figured she would be gone 20-30 minutes tops. She let me know before she left that she would be gone for the rest of the day. I gritted my teeth and let her go. I am about to petition my boss to fire her anyway. Work started to pile up on my desk so I was happy to hear that I had another student coming in later. This bitch came in with a better one. She would only be at work for 20 minutes! By then I was livid. This week is Homecoming week. I get it. I did the homecoming thing in undergrad too but they still had a job to do. I still have work that needs to be done. But its ok because next week I am working their little asses off. Funny thing is, that kinda excites me a bit. Sadistic? Maybe. Then my classmates came in wanting my help with an assignment that I was trying to finish up at the same time. I finally got frustrated and left early. I picked up Momma from work and she asked to use my car to run an errand. (God when will these 30 days be over?) She got back 5 minutes before class and oh, did I mention my printer didn't work? So I had to rush to school and print my assignment which was less than what I was hoping for. I hate turning in crappy work. So today was frustrating to say the least.

This evening I sat down to the computer and got on myspace to check the messages I got. I started browsing the site and noted that T (A's girl) had collared a 17 year old girl. Now their shit isn't my business but does raise a big issue in me. I remember her telling me she had met a girl who was 17 (which still doesn't sit well on me for a 25 year old woman to mess with a 17 year old girl who hasn't graduated high school yet) but that the girl was 1) postponing college to stay home and be with her and 2) that the girl was unaware that T's "daddy" was not her biological father. Now how the hell you collar someone on the foundation of lies is an enigma to me. In fact, I find it irresponsible and disgusting. Moreover, I hate to think this girl is missing out on the opportunity to go to college to stay around with someone who she thinks loves her. What is this girl going to think when she finds out that T and A are not who they say they are? In fact, I found out not too long ago that T's name isn't even her real name. Kinda why I jumped ship on that boat. So I wonder why it bothers me sooo much. I have ever thought of going to the girl's job to let her know the truth. She has her job info up on myspace which I really don't find all that safe. But its not my business, not my call, not my place. I think its the age that really bothers me. While 17 and 18 are close cousins, the mindset of a girl in high school is so different than one who is 25 years old. My God I could talk all day about the changes in my mindset from 17 to 25. Also, I got started in this lifestyle when I was 17. At least minimally. I hate that her introduction to the lifestyle is through a couple who lies. I remember what it was like to be so excited and ready to take the world. But I also remember what its like when you learn that there are people who are only here to hurt you. Ugh..it really just gets me riled up and I guess it shouldn't. It's not my problem but I hate to see people hurt. I hate to see people lie and gain people's trust, love and loyalty. But what I hate the most is that I can't do anything about it. Or rather, won't...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Sometimes it's good for people to take a year off before going to college, maybe she'll do that once she realises what a flake Miss 25 is, maybe she's just not the college type. Either way though, we all have to make our own mistakes to learn from them. And look at you! On myspace too! *L* I have one as well, but I never really use it anymore.
xx

12:35 AM  
Blogger J. said...

I completely agree. You remember I took a year off before I went into graduate school. But that was my decision. It wasn't because I was wanting to spend time with someone. Actually I was just hoping someone would hire me. LOL I just hope she doesn't get hurt too bad. And as for myspace..I have it but I only ever use it to send messages and reject a bunch of friend requests. I don't even know these people!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home